In order to register for classes, please follow the steps below:
1. Read the Policies and Procedures HERE
2. Read the Dress Code HERE
3. Read the Parental Agreement and Student Agreement and Photo Release HERE. You will have to sign a copy at Registration / Orientation on August 4th.
4. If you are a returning student you may register online beginning June 30th, 2020. There are Zoom Class options available for August & September. You will be emailed a password with instructions to register. Please note: If you register online you must pay all Bezalel registration fees the day you register by PayPal. You will pay Material fees on September 29th at Registration / Orientation. DO NOT PAY MATERIAL FEES BY PAPAL. MATERIAL FEES MUST BE PAID TO EACH TEACHER AT ORIENTATION.
All new families must register September 29th between 10 am - 1 pm. You will also be required to stay for a mandatory orientation. (There will be a short orientation each hour between 10 am - 1 pm. This will ensure everyone gets registered and informed. It is mandatory for all Bezalel families (at least 1 parent and any children 13+) to attend.
Returning families may register September 29th, as well, if you are not comfortable registering online, but I would like to encourage you to register online if possible so our teachers will have a good idea of class size. Please only register online if you are sure of the classes your children want to take. It is easier to add later than to give an inaccurate count to our teachers now.
5. For the Fall Semester In-Person Registration, make sure to bring a check to cover all BEZALEL Registration Fees and Material Fees - Registration fees on Registration Day is the early bird discount fee of $10 per class, per student, which is used to pay for rental of the facility and insurance. For example, if you are signing up for 3 classes, your Bezalel fee would be $30. Material Fees are listed under each class description. You will need a separate check for each class/ teacher with material fees. Those are paid directly to the teacher.
**Once you register for a class and pay for registration and material fees you have until September 29th to drop a class (unless you registered for a Zoom Class- the drop day for Zoom Classes is August 4th). If you drop a class you will not be refunded Bezalel Registration Fees or Material Fees. After September 29th for live classes you are required to pay the full tuition for the upcoming semester even if you drop a class.** (Please understand this limit on being able to drop a class protects our teachers who have agreed to teach a class based on a particular number of students registered.) (The only instance fees are returned is if Bezalel drops a class because it does not meet the class minimum number of students.)
**This semester only.... The fee to register on Orientation Day is the 50% discount of $10 per class, per student.** After September 29th
the fee goes to $20 per class per student. Last Day to Drop a class is August 4th for Zoom Classes and September 29th for Live (in-person) classes. After that day you are required to pay full tuition for the semester in order to drop. You will not receive a refund on any fees or tuition already paid.
--If you register for LIVE classes and the semester is cut short for any reason... the following classes will offer Zoom extensions for the remainder of the semester and you will be required to pay tuition for those classes... If a class does not offer a Zoom option, you will not be required to finish the class and pay tuition the rest of the semester. Please see teacher for any questions.
--Classes with Zoom Continuation if the LIVE Semester in October & November is unexpectedly cut short...
(You will be required to continue with tuition)
-- Advanced Drama
--Intro to Filmmaking
--Interpreting the Bible
--Hebrew Dance (Intermediate)
--Hebrew Dance (Advanced)
--Creative Worship 1
--Creative Worship 2
--Tales of the Kingdom
--Spanish classes (returning students only
6. Sign-up for Volunteer Duty. Each family is required to volunteer for two half day volunteer spots each semester. (You will be able sign-up on registration/orientation day.)
Restrictions on Returning in October: As of right now Bezalel's guidelines for returning in October are as follows: Masks will be optional. Social distancing will not be enforced, however dance teachers may choose not to have the students hold hands. Hand Sanitizer will be available at the beginning and end of each class. Clorox wipes will be used to sanitize door knobs and bathrooms as much as possible. Please respect the decisions of everyone in the building. If you do not feel comfortable returning with everyone making their own choices, we understand and encourage you to wait until the Spring semester to return.