REGISTRATION & FORMS --
(New for Spring 2020)
In order to register for classes, please follow the steps below:
1. Read the Policies and Procedures HERE
2. Read the Dress Code HERE
3. Print, read, and sign the Parental Agreement below.
4. Print & fill out the Registration Form below and bring both forms to registration day.
Registration for Spring Semester 2020 will be November 19 and November 26 (10 a.m. to 2 p.m.).
5. For the Spring Semester Registration, make sure to bring a check to cover all BEZALEL Registration Fees and Material Fees - Registration fees on Bezalel Registration Days will receive the early bird $10 per class, per student registration fee, which is used to pay for rental of the facility and insurance. For example, if you are signing up for 3 classes, your Bezalel fee would be $30. Material Fees are listed under each class description.
**Once you register for a class and pay for registration and material fees you have until December 3rd (12 p.m. to 2 p.m.) to Drop or Add any classes. After the December 3rd Drop Day you are required to pay full tuition for the upcoming semester even if you drop a class.** (Please understand this limit on being able to drop a class protects our teachers who have agreed to teach a class based on a particular number of students registered.) (The only instance fees are returned is if Bezalel drops a class because it does not meet the class minimum number of students.)
**December 3rd is also the final day to Add a class for the Spring Semester. The fee to register on December 3 is the full fee of $20 per class, per student.** Please make plans to register early and take advantage of the 50% discount. Don't wait until December 3rd if possible.
6. Sign-up for Volunteer Duty. Each family is required to volunteer for two half day volunteer spots each semester. (You will be able sign-up on registration day.)