In order to register for classes, please follow the steps below: (Forms will be available to sign beginning March 16th.)
1. Read the Policies and Procedures HERE
2. Read the Dress Code HERE
3. Read the Parental Agreement and Sign HERE
4. Have your students read the Student Agreement and Sign HERE (each student over 10 must sign one).
5. Read and sign the Photo Release HERE
6. Read and sign the COVID-19 Liability Waiver HERE.
7. Register each student HERE (Returning Students Only)
-- Returning Students must register online before April 13th to receive Early Bird Registration Fees of $10. After April 13th fees go up to $20.
--New Families must register in person April 6th or April 13th (10am to 2pm) to receive the Early Bird Registration Fees. After April 13th the next time to register will be the first week of August (dates & calendar... coming soon.)
Bezalel's Covid-19 Guidelines: Masks are optional. Social distancing will not be enforced. Clorox wipes will be used to sanitize door knobs and bathrooms as much as possible. Please respect the decisions of everyone in the building. If you do not feel comfortable attending with everyone making their own choices, we understand and encourage you to join when you are comfortable. Thank you for understanding.