Did you know that God gave us special instructions to learn about His Story through fun celebrations (Lev. 23)? Or that the Festivals of God are the blueprints for His plan? Each of the Biblical Holidays teaches us about our wonderful relationship with Him! In Colossians 2: 16-17, Paul wrote to the Gentile believers that the holidays "are a shadow of things to come." The spring holidays are a picture of His first coming; the fall holidays (Feast of Trumpets, Day of Atonement, and Feast of Tabernacles) are a picture of His 2nd coming! The Biblical Holidays were instituted by God, as an integral part of the divine worship system of the church (Old and New Testament). They were clearly given not only to the Jews, but to ALL of God’s people, and have special meaning for us as Christians, since their completeness is found in Jesus! They are, as He intended, a remembrance and memorial in honor of ALL that God has done for His people through our Savior! The Hebrew term for feast or festival is mo’ed. It means set apart time or appointed time. The Feast Days are our special appointments with God- something you don’t want to miss!
Biblical Holidays class is a family learning experience for children AND parents, and is also for individuals of ALL ages who are interested in learning about the Biblical Holidays.
Studying the Biblical Holidays will help you:
- Better understand the Bible
- Rediscover the Hebrew roots of Christianity
- More fully comprehend God’s plan of redemption
- Discover Jesus as you never knew Him before
- Get greater insights into God’s prophetic seasons- new teaching on the Blood Moons and the Biblical calendar!
- Discover the Biblical church calendar
- Participate in hands-on activities and object lessons to communicate God’s love and care to your children
- Make wonderful family memories together
- Learn to keep the same Feasts as Jesus, His disciples, and the early church who knew the value of the Biblical Holidays and their fulfillment in Christ!*
*from A Family Guide to the Biblical Holidays